Regulated education: Elementary and Professional Level
The student must achieve the program objectives. The law regulates the academic aspects of the course, promotion, evaluation etc.Completion of each graderesults in obtaining the corresponding certificate or professional title.
Our courses are based on instrument specialization andour diverse curriculum includes both individual and group, theoretical and practical, and obligatory and optional courses.Our educational plan aims to achieve the necessary balance between the theoretical, technical and performance aspects, paying special attention to group practice, and through this our educational system is facilitated.
- 1st and 2nd year:The language of music, choir and instrument
- 3rd and 4th year:The language of music, choir, instrument and instrumental practice
Decree 194/2010 establishes validations between secondary and higher education and the diverse subjects of professional music education.
- 1st and 2nd year:The language of music, principal instrument, complementary instrument. Choir, repertory, band, orchestra (*)
- 3rd and 4th year:Harmonies, principal instrument, complimentary instrument. Repertory, band, orquestra, chamber music, ensemble, accompaniment (*)
- 5th and 6th year:Principal instrument, chamber music, the history of music, analysis. Orchestra, accompaniment, repertorywith accompanying pianist, repertoryof principal instrument, study techniques (*)
(*)Depending on principal instrument.
Request for information
- Double Bass
- (French) Horn
Documents, entrance exams and applications…ACADEMIC INFORMATION